My Tax Account

Sign in to manage all of your accounts.

Sign in

Property Assessment Search

Find a property.

Apply for a Burn Permit

Apply for a Burn Permit.

Requires Account

Contact us: we can help!

If you are having problems logging into myHC or have any questions/comments about online services, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 905-318-5932 or
Our regular business hours are weekdays 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.